segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2011

And when did you get so good in changing the subject?

(Quote by High School Band HAHA)

This is official. I'm voiceless. I can't force my throat by talking too much or laughing too much. I'm NOT a talkative person. Well, at least that's not my main quality (or flat?). But, GEEZ, I miss talking! Exchanging some words with someone. Laughing with my normal voice. Did you know we need our voices to laugh? And singing. Let's be clear, I'm far enough from being a good singer but I like it. And I miss it.
Whatever, this post wasn't supposed to be about it. As a matter of fact, I didn't think about what I was going to write so, yeah.

Can I come back later? I have these things I gotta think about. JK! I have nothing. Maybe I'm hiding, that's why. LOL
Do you know that feeling of... not wanting to hurt someone so badly that the best you can do is step aside.? And even though you know that, you can't because you like that person as a really good friend. And you already messed up with some things. Well... I'm just going with it. Don't wanna know about the ending of this story, but I'm gonna do my best so it turns into a happy one.

(Forgive my grammatical/spelling mistakes)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário